Humentum AG is the expert in IT, engineering and finance recruitment. With our long term experiences we have built a huge network of renowned companies and high potential candidates in Switzerland. This is reflected in the high customer satisfaction. In addition to the recruitment we offer specific candidate coaching and client consulting. For more details please check: www.humentum.ch.
For a fast growing, very successful Swiss based and international acting Enterprise Software company in downtown Zurich we are urgently seeking a further team member as:
(Junior) C# Software Engineer (f/m)
Job ID 65551
Job ID 65551
In this great job opportunity, you are not going to develop applications but high sophisticated data interfaces from and into a state-of-the-art Business Software framework based on .NET, MS SQL Server - SaaS - Angular.
These are your tasks in this role:
- With time you will take over complex internal and external (clients) SW requirements, which you are going to analyse, code and implement.
- You will analyse data, data formats, data models from the client system to transfer it into the target system.
- As the technical guy you work in close collaboration with business subject matter experts, the client and of course your team-mate.
- Along the way you improve the existing code based on continuous integration, clean code, best practice.
The following skills are required:
- You need to have some experience in C# Software Engineering - best would be to have your knowledge backed up with an IT degree in Software Engineering.
- You do not expect to develop “application” but high sophisticated interface and tools which are very important puzzle pieces in the move of Business Software into a new framework and in the cloud.
- You need to be able to adapt and learn with ease - mainly financial domain know-how.
- You are keen in expanding your skillset, eager to learn, restless and always looking for the better - never losing track on quality of code and of course with humour and a smile.
- High level of English, German is an asset.
Relevant skillset: C#, MS SQL Server, ILS, SQL, DevOps, Agile, Cloud, Financial, SaaS, .NET core, Angular
|Contract:||Permanent / indefinite|
|Pensum:||Full time (80-100%)|
|Work place:||Zurich City|
Are you interested in this challenging job offer? We are looking forward to receiving your application including CV, diplomas, reference letters and a short summary disclosing why you would be the perfect match for this position. Please send your dossier by e-mail to:email@example.com.
Your contact person is: Martin Supthut
Please mention the Job-ID 65551
Your application will be handled absolutely confidential. We will not forward any details without your consent.
We are going to contact you ASAP and we are looking forward to a close collaboration.